GRAFTON, Mass. ‒ The Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the Editor,
The Grafton Health Department needs your help. We are putting together the final touches on a publication called “Health Happens in Grafton.”
We need to know how your business can improve health.
- Are you a doctor, dentist or mental health counselor, or do you provide veterinary services?
- Do you run a restaurant that features healthy choices?
- Do you own or operate an exercise facility or gym or run programs that improve physical health?
- Do you provide holistic medicines or massage?
- Are you a provider of fresh produce?
- Do you do stress reduction or acupuncture?
Think outside the box about how your business helps Grafton get and stay healthy.
Let us do your advertising for you.
- Name of your business.
- Contact information and hours of operation.
- A statement on how your business fits into our “Health Happens” campaign.
Grafton Health Department
Attention: Health Happens
30 Providence Road
Grafton, MA 01519
508-839-5335, ext. 129
Nancy Connors, Grafton Board of Health