GRAFTON, Mass. - The Town of Grafton needs volunteers to fill vacant seats on various town committee boards.
There are 13 vacancies in seven committees open, some since last February. Residents with skills that are applicable to these positions are strongly encouraged to apply.
Here is a current list:
- Special Town Common Traffic Redesign Committee---three vacancies
- Conservation Commission--two vacancies
- Temporary Planning Board---one vacancy
- Commission on Disabilities---one vacancy
- Recycling Committee---four vacancies
- Lake Quinsigamond Commission---one vacancy
- Board of Health---one vacancy
For more information, please contact the Board of Selectmen's Office at 508-839-5335 ext 100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details about the openings can be found here.